Labels

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

The guests of our house

Mandy Sheep and Robbe in the mainroom
Dear Reader!

After some time has passed, because I had a little bit stress. I want to tell you the news of my TV-Hotel. There has something changed I am proud to tell you the Mainroom is ready for the guests. Allready there life one ToyVoyager in it. The girl named Mandy Sheep and I'm very happy to welcome her as a guest of my hotel.

Also the teddy-room got a guest, his name is Robbe and he lives together with Mandy Sheep since a few days in the hotel. So we have just one bed for one guest anymore. But we have no reservations for february and the next month. So if you want to give your TV a stay in my hotel, feel free to write me!

Also there are planed new things for the hotel, but I wont tell it now.. it should be a surprise!
The outside with postcards of other hosts

At the end I want to share some photos with you!

Mandy Sheep in the Mainroom
Robbe in the teddy-room

1 Kommentar:

Admin hat gesagt…

You're still having Ranil the green frog! Please send him home or contact me!!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen